The end result of this is Drummeremmurd. I named it so because at one point I had given an echo effect to the entire song - then I pulled the echo out and gave the effect only to isolated vocals.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
A new entry to the playlist. This time, I played around with drum samples. Drums in themselves weren't sounding complete so I added some vocal samples. The female song vocals were bearable but the male rap vocals are god-awful on the Studio. So I reduced the pitch on the male shoutouts to get a more hiphop-sounding voice. That way, I'm not so cross with Hiphop Studio because even though they got a non-Afro-American to do hiphop shoutouts, they did give the ability to tweak sounds to the tune of your liking..